NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search has an immediate opening for a Personal Lines Producer for High-Net-Worth Clientele in locations including:
High-Net-Worth Producer is responsible for new insurance account production and sales activities within assigned accounts. Conducts research in the market and develops a base of high-net-worth business to educate, promote and sell insurance services. Keeps current on business community activities to obtain leads for business development activities.
Personal Lines High-Net-Worth Producer responsibilities include:
- Contacts current, past, and potential clients to solicit new and renewed business
- Follows up on leads and responds promptly and efficiently to referrals. Listens attentively to the needs of the client and makes recommendations accordingly. Requests referrals from current insurance clients
- Creates and maintains accurate and up-to-date client lists assuring their needs are realized and that they are provided with relevant insurance information appealing to their specific needs
- Designs custom insurance plans for clients and recommends appropriate coverage, which are appropriate for them. Surveys loss exposures, needs, and possible uninsurable or difficult to ensure exposures for clients. Pre-qualifies insurance prospects for insurability and quality of risk
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals. Reviews audits of policies and verifies their accuracy. Assures necessary corrections between the client and the carrier are facilitated.
- Works with Customer Service Reps and/or Managers to review existing policy coverage, upgrade accounts and remarket when possible. Collects information from clients to prepare schedules of insurance, summaries and renewal proposals
- Participates in insurance marketing events, seminars, trade shows, telemarketing events and continuing education. Reads and interprets technical manuals and insurance information from carriers, vendors, publishers, etc.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience of Personal Lines High-Net-Worth Producer:
- Heavy High-Net-Worth Sales experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- College degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or other relevant discipline preferred
- 3 to 5 years Sales experience in Insurance industry preferred
- Strong Negotiator, avid problem solver, and works well with different personalities to ensure sale
- Working knowledge of Insurance markets, products, and usages, as well as Insurance rating and underwriting procedures
- Working knowledge of coverage options and industry operations
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required to explain complex issues, receive and interpret information, and respond appropriately
- Proficient computer skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Word