NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search has an immediate opening for a Personal Lines Account Manager for High-Net-Worth Clientele in locations including:
Personal Lines Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Makes decisions on books of insurance business.
- Works closely with producers, brokers, and other Company personnel on all aspects of client service, marketing, and renewals while adhering to Company best practices and standard procedures.
- Oversees the preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts.
- Acquires understanding of clients’ insurance objectives, critically analyzes and compares insurance plans to determine suitability.
- Stays abreast of changes in the insurance industry and other external conditions that may impact their clients.
- Makes appropriate recommendations to clients in response to those changes independent of manager approval.
- Acts as liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve escalated complex service issues that require policy interpretation and experience-based judgment to resolve.
- May also negotiate with underwriters and carriers.
- Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned book of business.
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contributes to meeting departmental production goals.
- Identifies and follows-up on cross-selling opportunities when appropriate.
- Manages, organizes, and conducts client meetings, virtually or in-person, when necessary.
- Appropriately documents conversations with clients and carrier representatives and updates all Company computer systems and automated agency management systems when necessary.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Attends industry related continuing education training and courses.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience of Personal Lines Account Manager:
- Heavy High-Net-Worth Account Management experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Brokerage experience preferred
- Current Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings and underwriting procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional organization skills
- Proficient computer skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist