System Search is currently recruiting Personal Lines Customer Service Representatives for the following locations in North Carolina:
The Customer Service Representative manages client relationships and strategically assists with technical and complex insurance needs to ensure a high level of client retention.
Primary responsibilities of Personal Lines Customer Service Representatives include:
- Serves as main point of contact for the Personal Lines Insurance clients. Addresses client questions, provides guidance on appropriate coverage changes and/or contractual requirements, educates client on exclusions and exposures.
- Assists with the strategic design of Personal Lines insurance plans for clients with little to no supervision.
- Strategically assists in remarketing of Personal Lines renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Stays abreast of industry information, new products, legislation, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge, performance and services to clients.
Qualifications & Experience of Personal Lines Customer Service Representatives:
- Experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings, and underwriting procedures
Other Job Titles considered include Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist