NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search is seeking Customer Service Representatives with quick-learning abilities for positions in multiple North Carolina Locations including:
- Apex, NC
- Asheville, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Cornelius, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Louisburg, NC
- Mount Holly, NC
- Raleigh, NC
The Customer Service Representative manages the client relationships and strategically assists with technical and complex insurance needs to ensure a high level of client retention.
- Assists Producers with generalist Book of Business
- Processes Endorsements, Renewals, and Certificates of Insurance as well as marketing accounts to carriers
- Serves as main point of contact for the client. Addresses client questions, provides guidance on appropriate coverage changes and/or contractual requirements, educates client on exclusions and exposures.
- Assists with the strategic design of insurance plans for clients with little to no supervision.
- Strategically assists in remarketing of renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Stays abreast of industry information, new products, legislation, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge, performance and services to clients.
- Handles all Office Bills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings, and underwriting procedures
- Commercial Lines experience preferred
- Insurance Designations a plus
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Specialist, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist