NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search is currently recruiting for Commercial Lines Account Managers with experience working with Large, Complex Insurance clients in the following North Carolina locations:
- Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas
- Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas
Responsibilities of the Commercial Lines Account Manager include:
- Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned Book of Commercial Lines Insurance Business specific to large and complex clients in a variety of industries.
- Works closely with Producers and other Agency personnel on all aspects of client service, marketing, and renewal while adhering to best practices and standard procedures.
- Oversees the preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts.
- Acquires understanding of clients’ Insurance objectives and critically analyzes and compares Insurance plans to determine suitability.
- Stays abreast of changes in the Insurance industry and other external conditions that may impact clients and suggests appropriate recommendations in response to these changes.
- Acts as liaison between clients and Insurance Carriers to resolve escalated complex service issues requiring policy interpretation and experience based judgment to resolve.
- Negotiates with Underwriters and Carriers as needed.
- Troubleshoots claims and billing issues.
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads, and contributes to meeting departmental production goals.
- Identifies and follows-up on cross-selling opportunities when appropriate.
- Manages, organizes, and conducts client meetings when necessary.
- Appropriately documents conversations with clients and Carrier representatives and updates all computer systems and Agency Management Systems, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Travels on company business and attends industry related continuing education training and courses.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Ideal Requirements of the Small Business Commercial Lines Account Manager:
- At least 2 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in an Insurance Account Management role in required lines.
- High level of attention to detail and organization skills.
- Independent Agency and/or Brokerage experience is preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
- Superior customer service and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Agency Management Systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Active Licensing and CE credits in good standing in required lines and states.
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist