System Search is currently recruiting for a Surety Bonds Analyst for the Lynchburg, VA area. The Surety Bond Analyst serves our clients by providing daily account support services for existing/assigned surety bond clients, analyzing new and existing client financials to assist in determining levels of bonding authority, soliciting of new business on existing accounts and support Producer-led new business efforts.
Responsibilities of the Surety Bonds Analyst include:
- Prepare indemnity agreements and bond applications;
- Prepare consents of surety, riders, bond-ability letters and other documents requested by clients;
- Prepare/issue various types of bonds, including but not limited to bid, contract, miscellaneous and court bonds;
- Manage accurate electronic bond files in agency management system and surety software;
- Generate bond reports as needed;
- Collect specific financial, legal and other pertinent information about customers;
- Evaluate information and calculate risk based on established criteria;
- Handle countersignature requirements;
- Coordinate receipt of underwriting information as requested;
- Confirm that bonds are issued in compliance with surety lines of authority;
- Review client accounting history, respond to accounting inquiries, correct discrepancies, and contact clients on receivables;
Ideal Requirements of the Surety Bonds Analyst:
- Two to four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Two years of surety bond experience is required.
- Bookkeeping experience with a focus on Construction.
- Valid insurance license or the ability to obtain within 90 days is required.
- Proven ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and handling of sensitive information.
- Creative problem solver with advanced analytical skills.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist