NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Account Manager for North Carolina Locations including:
- Raleigh, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
The person in this position is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. The Senior Account Manager is expected to project a professional company image through all interactions with clients, insurance carriers, coworkers and others. Responsible for managing a large volume book of business.
- Builds, expands and solidifies relationships with existing clients and leads appropriate resources to address the client’s risk management needs.
- Develops a thorough understanding of clients’ business strategic priorities, and comfort level to risk.
- Analyses accounts and makes decisions based on individual risk characteristics, exposure analysis, hazard recognition and control
- Demonstrates technical competency and creates innovative solutions.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional service and coverages.
- Visits clients independently and leads client discussions.
- Develops and analyzes program and coverage options across lines of business
- Presents new business or renewal proposals to client, in conjunction with team members when needed.
- Prepares and negotiates fees ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement.
- Gathers new business or renewal information to complete applications and related documentation for submission to appropriate insurance markets.
- Prepares account summaries, as required.
- Coordinates loss analysis and loss control activities in conjunction with claims and loss control specialists.
- Participates in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Manages stewardship/service agreements ensuring services are provided and deadlines are met.
- Reviews cancellations and determines reason for cancellation requests with an attempt to save accounts, as appropriate, while maintaining the agency’s financial equity.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile is required and must be maintained
- College degree preferred
- Extensive experience in the insurance industry with a focus on personal lines of coverage is required
- CPCU and/or Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Designations, a plus
- Self-managed and responsible for project and time management.
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills for both in-person and teleconference/webinar sessions
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of personal lines of coverage
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of risk management and loss control
- Exceptional knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings and underwriting procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, the ability to travel to client sites and a reliable source of transportation.