Currently seeking multiple Sales Executives for a job opening in Virginia locations including:
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in insurance sales. The candidate will interact daily with prospects, clients, insurance carriers, and fellow employees while conducting specific sales and marketing activities. The candidate must also have excellent organizational and communication skills and be goal-oriented.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Identifies, qualifies, and develops commercial insurance opportunities with new and existing clients in person, on-line, by phone, and through written communication
- Fosters and maintains excellent relationships with clients and prospects through regular follow up, timely quotations, and general account support
- Actively partners, networks, and plans for new clients and/or new business opportunities
- Supports and prepares clients for renewal and retention and maintain strong client relationships
- Anticipates, responds to, and follows up on all existing client needs
- Monitors, reviews, and reports on key metrics to ensure sales targets are achieved and execute sales activity documentation in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborates with team members, mentors staff, participates in agency marketing activities, meets/networks with carriers and vendors, and attends agency functions
- Stays current on industry changes and maintain CE
Requirements of the Sales Executive:
- Holds the insurance license required by your state and have a minimum of two years insurance sales experience
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively secure new business and maintain existing client base
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience
- Possesses strong presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills with the ability to close sales
- People-oriented, client-focused, and professionally assertive in developing new client relationships and servicing existing clients
- Possesses outstanding organizational skills with an ability to complete difficult assignments without supervision
- Demonstrates sound business judgment, strong decision making, and superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a personal accountability mindset
- Thrives in a team environment and be a positive team player
Salary and Benefits package includes:
- Realistic sales goals: plus the support to get there.
- Big agency resources: hundreds of insurance carriers, training, mentoring, risk management services, in-house claims unit, and more.
- Sales support: an entire in-house team supporting you, including account managers, rating/quoting assistance, proposal creation, claims managers, and marketing.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits: employer-matched 401k, employer-paid health insurance, group life, group disability, no time tracking.
- No multi-hats: We free sales executives to focus on sales.