NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
Currently seeking multiple Sales Executives for a job opening in North Carolina locations including:
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in insurance sales. The candidate will interact daily with prospects, clients, insurance carriers, and fellow employees while conducting specific sales and marketing activities. The candidate must also have excellent organizational and communication skills and be goal-oriented.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Identifies, qualifies, and develops commercial insurance opportunities with new and existing clients in person, on-line, by phone, and through written communication
- Fosters and maintains excellent relationships with clients and prospects through regular follow up, timely quotations, and general account support
- Actively partners, networks, and plans for new clients and/or new business opportunities
- Supports and prepares clients for renewal and retention and maintain strong client relationships
- Anticipates, responds to, and follows up on all existing client needs
- Monitors, reviews, and reports on key metrics to ensure sales targets are achieved and execute sales activity documentation in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborates with team members, mentors staff, participates in agency marketing activities, meets/networks with carriers and vendors, and attends agency functions
- Stays current on industry changes and maintain CE
Requirements of the Sales Executive:
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Have at least two years experience as a successful B2B sales
- Be an effective networker with solid leadership skills.