NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search, Inc. is seeking Account Executives with direct experience with Property & Casualty Insurance Accounts for North Carolina Locations including:
Account Executive acts as an Agent of Broker assigned Accounts, including Servicing and/or Solicitation activities. Manages Book of Business and directs the work of a Service Team.
- Receives and develops New Business Leads from Producers or identifies and develops cross-sell opportunities.
- Responsible for Renewal Business and soliciting additional Lines of Coverage;
- Services Accounts and provides Claims Assistance as needed.
- Completes Applications, obtains Quotes, negotiates Premiums and Commissions, prepares Proposals and Presentations.
- Binds Coverage, prepares Binders and delegates Certificates.
- Reviews Coverage, identifies deficiencies and determines appropriate level of Coverage.
- Meets with Clients as needed or directed by Producer.
- Reviews Accounting history, responds to Accounting inquiries, corrects discrepancies and contacts Client on Receivable Collections.
- Serves as Technical Expert, assisting Department Members to resolve complex issues.
- Collection of Fees, Reconciliation and resolution of any outstanding Balances within 90 days of Invoicing date.
- Complies with Agency Management System Data Standards and Data Integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years related work experience
- Valid Insurance License
- Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
- Good planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Other Job Titles considered include Account Manager, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist