NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search, Inc. is seeking Customer Service Specialist with quick-learning abilities for positions in North Carolina Locations including:
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the day-to-day maintenance of customer files and acts as the front-line administrative processor. This person also provides first in class hospitality to external clients, business partners and vendors. The Client Service Specialist works to ensure client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from members of the production and account management staff.
- Follows up on endorsements not received from carriers, checks endorsements for accuracy.
- May assist with remarketing of renewals.
- Orders renewal policies, as needed. Handles endorsements including entering on company websites.
- Enters and rates policies in carrier websites or and enters into AMS as needed.
- Receives and processes incoming mail.
- Provides backup support to client support teams and/or agency management as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experienced in Customer Service with preference given to individuals with insurance experience
- High School Diploma
- Personal lines Insurance from state of domicile is required within 6 months of hire and must by maintained thereafter
- Proficient in using computers, Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis on Excel), agency management systems software, and online rating systems.
- Knowledge of insurance markets, products, services insurance ratings and underwriting procedures.
- Working knowledge of commercial lines of coverage.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are required to maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and others.
- Must be able to understand written and oral communications and interpret information written within policies.