System Search, Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Representative with direct experience with Personal Lines Insurance Accounts for a position in Mooresville , NC. The Customer Service Representative manages the client relationships and strategically assists with technical and complex insurance needs to ensure a high level of client retention.
- Serves as main point of contact for the client. Addresses client questions, provides guidance on appropriate coverage changes and/or contractual requirements, educates client on exclusions and exposures.
- Assists with the strategic design of insurance plans for clients with little to no supervision.
- Strategically assists in remarketing of renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Stays abreast of industry information, new products, legislation, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge, performance and services to clients.
- Handles all Office Bills
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-3 years experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Hawksoft Software Experience Preferred
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings, and underwriting procedures
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist