System Search, Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Specialist with direct experience with Personal Lines Insurance Accounts for a position in Kingstree, SC. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the day-to-day maintenance of customer files and acts as the front-line administrative processor. This person also provides first in class hospitality to external clients, business partners and vendors. The Client Service Specialist works to ensure client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from members of the production and account management staff.
- Follows up on endorsements not received from carriers, checks endorsements for accuracy.
- May assist with remarketing of renewals.
- Orders renewal policies, as needed. Handles endorsements including entering on company websites.
- Enters and rates policies in carrier websites or and enters into AMS as needed.
- Receives and processes incoming mail.
- Provides backup support to client support teams and/or agency management as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Service with preference given to individuals with Insurance experience
- High School Diploma
- Personal Lines Insurance License from state of domicile required within 6 months of hire and must be maintained thereafter
- Knowledge of Insurance Markets, Products, Services Insurance Ratings and Underwriting procedures
- Working knowledge of Commercial Lines of Coverage
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings, and underwriting procedures
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist