NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search, Inc. is recruiting for Personal Lines Client Advisor in North Carolina Locations including:
The Client Advisor is responsible for delivering the best possible service experience to both current and prospective personal clients. Client Advisors promote, foster, and manage both new and current client relationships.
- Educates and advises clients’ regarding all pertinent aspects of personal lines coverages, assessing needs and exposures, and recommending insurance solutions where appropriate.
- Assists and advises clients following losses.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation in agency management system.
- Stays current on client file activity.
- Prioritizes activity to ensure that critical needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Actively pursues opportunities to address personal lines exposures for client’s where coverage may be inadequate or non-existent.
- Interacts, communicates, and collaborates with internal staff; sharing information and time as needed to support business objectives
- Adheres to all Agency policies and procedures
- Assists or completes other tasks as directed by the Personal Lines Practice Leader
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holds and maintains a North Carolina Insurance Agent License
- Prior experience as a Client Associate or similar position
- Minimum high school graduate. College Degree and/or personal insurance experience and industry designations preferred