NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search is seeking Agents with direct experience with Personal Lines Insurance Accounts for North Carolina locations including:
- Asheville, NC
- Charlotte, NC
Responsible for new Insurance Account Production and Sales Activities within assigned Accounts. Conducts research in the market and develops a base of business to educate, promote and sell Insurance Services. Keeps current on Business community activities to obtain leads for Business Development activities. Maintains and services a profitable Book of Insurance Business for existing Clients. Projects a professional Company image through all interactions with Clients, Insurance Carriers, Co-Workers and others.
Personal Lines Agent responsibilities include:
- Contacts current, past and potential Clients to solicit new and renewed Business.
- Follows up on Leads and responds promptly and efficiently to Referrals
- Listens attentively to the needs of the client and makes recommendations accordingly
- Requests Referrals from current Insurance Clients
- Creates and maintains accurate and up-to-date Client lists assuring their needs are realized and that they are provided with relevant Insurance information appealing to their specific needs.
- Designs custom Insurance Plans for Clients and recommends appropriate coverage, which are appropriate for them.
- Assures Clients are educated concerning Agency Payment expectations and Cancellation.
- Collects Premiums and Past-Due Premiums from Clients for purchases of new and upgraded Coverage and obtains signatures on applications for Clients as required.
- Assures Clients are provided with the necessary documentation and information for record- keeping.
- Creates letters to Clients offering Coverage, share information and advice regarding Insurance matters.
- Prepares Summaries of Insurance, schedules and Proposals.
- Works with Customer Service Reps and/or Managers to review existing Policy Coverage, upgrade Accounts and Remarket when possible.
- Collects information from Clients to prepare Schedules of Insurance, Summaries, and Renewal Proposals.
- Participates in Insurance Marketing Events, Seminars, Trade Shows, Telemarketing Events, and Continuing Education.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience of Personal Lines Agent:
- College degree or Sales Experience in the Insurance Industry is preferred.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Personal Lines Insurance License is required and must be maintained.
- Strong negotiator, avid problem solver and works well with different personalities.
- Working knowledge of Insurance Markets, Products, and Usages is necessary, as well as Insurance Rating and Underwriting Procedures.
- Working knowledge of Coverage Options and Industry Operations.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, PowerPoint and Word). Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new Software Applications.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to advise Clients concerning their Insurance needs.