Currently seeking Personal Lines Account Managers in the Greensboro, NC, area. This individual will be responsible for providing customer service to a Book of Personal Lines Property & Casualty Insurance Accounts.
Responsibilities of the Personal Lines Account Manager:
- Provide day-to-day service to Clients with a strong focus on account management, claims, and cross selling of Policies
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Clients, Insurance Carriers, and other Vendors
- Assist with marketing, quoting, rating of new business and Account renewals
- Compile information related to Requests for Proposals and renewal applications
- Process Certificates of Insurance, Endorsements, Binders, and first Claims
Requirements of the Personal Lines Account Manager
- 2+ years Account Management experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Independent Insurance Agency experience preferred
- Current Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings and underwriting procedures
- Proficient computer skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Agency Management Systems
Exceptional salary and benefits package offered to Personal Lines Account Manager candidates.
Other Job Titles we would consider for this Role include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist