ROCK HILL, SC
System Search, Inc. is seeking an Account Manager with direct experience with Personal Lines Insurance Accounts for a position in Rock Hill, SC.
- Serves as main point of contact for the client. Addresses client questions, provides guidance on appropriate coverage changes and/or contractual requirements, educates client on exclusions and exposures.
- Assists with the strategic design of insurance plans for clients with little to no supervision.
- Acts as field underwriter and authorized representative of insurance carriers to determine whether coverage should be bound.
- Strategically assists in remarketing of renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Oversees preparation of proposals for client, including, but not limited to submissions, loss evaluations and risk analysis to ensure timely and accurate quotations and policies. Determines and communicates various options for billing and invoicing.
- Prepares summaries of insurance and schedules. Supports client needs by accurately producing binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items.
- Stays abreast of industry information, new products, legislation, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge, performance and services to clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Account Management experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Independent Agency Experience Preferred
- Property & Casualty License
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings, and underwriting procedures