System Search, Inc. is seeking an Account Manager with direct experience with Personal Lines Insurance Accounts for a position in Lexington, SC. The Account Manager manages the client relationships and strategically assists with technical and complex insurance needs to ensure a high level of client retention. They have full binding authority with various insurance companies and remain knowledgeable of advances in the insurance business as well as keeping abreast of the types of insurance products available.
- Serves as main point of contact for the client. Addresses client questions, provides guidance on appropriate coverage changes and/or contractual requirements, educates client on exclusions and exposures.
- Assists with the strategic design of insurance plans for clients with little to no supervision.
- Acts as field underwriter and authorized representative of insurance carriers to determine whether coverage should be bound.
- Strategically assists in remarketing of renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Oversees preparation of proposals for client, including, but not limited to submissions, loss evaluations and risk analysis to ensure timely and accurate quotations and policies. Determines and communicates various options for billing and invoicing.
- Prepares summaries of insurance and schedules. Supports client needs by accurately producing binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items.
- Stays abreast of industry information, new products, legislation, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge, performance and services to clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Graduate; College Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years Account Management experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Property & Casualty License required
- CISR, CIC, CPCU, AAI Designation Preferred
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of insurance markets, products, services, insurance ratings, and underwriting procedures
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist