SALT LAKE CITY, UT
System Search has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant in the Salt Lake City area. This demanding and fast-paced position will require an individual that has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities, multitask, problem solve and a willingness to adjust from a daily routine when necessary. The individual in this position will have a proactive, forward-thinking approach and a client service mindset. The primary responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to provide first in class hospitality to internal and external clients, vendors and team members.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Acts as ambassador of Company culture to clients, teams and visitors.
- Answers telephone calls incoming from Company clients and contacts and directs to appropriate team member.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally.
- Maintains day to day office support functions such as stocking printers, handling sensitive documents and mail, deliveries, and other needs.
- Performs administrative duties (filing, photocopying and faxing) in an efficient and timely manner.
- Attends team meetings to take notes and documents meetings as needed.
- Provides back up support to client support teams, eligibility and enrollment and/or agency management systems as needed.
- Supports Company client teams in peer reviewing and assembly of client presentations.
- Develops presentations by designing format, collecting information, and compiling data. Requests materials from other individuals and ensures consistency in the format. Reviews for errors and edits as necessary.
- Composes correspondence and/or reports.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience of Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years’ of customer service experience in a professional office or customer support environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as phone etiquette
- Proficient in using computers, internet Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Insurance Markets, Products, Services insurance Ratings, and Underwriting Procedures
COVID – 19 Considerations:
- Required that all Employees confirm that they have either been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or are able to provide a negative COVID-19 test taken within the previous 7 days. For those who are unvaccinated, this requirement will require a new negative test every 7 days.