We have an immediate opening for an Insurance Systems & Analytics Manager in Raleigh, NC. This position is responsible for the management of Insurance Services systems and data. Drives agency growth and goal attainment by providing leadership of technical optimization, workflow enhancements, and data analysis. Oversees the day-to-day functionality of the agency management system. Provides critical insight into business and information needs through analysis, reporting, and system expertise.
Responsibilities of Insurance Systems & Analytics Manager will be to:
- Managerial Functions:
- Provides key insights and direction for agency strategic decision making.
- Develops complex technical solutions to support system optimization, pipeline management, data analysis, workflows, and other enhancement opportunities.
- Provides data and project management as related to the above.
- Oversees the producer compensation calculation process.
- Assists in the budgeting process and other projects as needed.
- Consistently works to identify improvement and enhancement opportunities in both existing system use as well as alternative solutions.
- Generates reporting and analysis to support agency needs.
- Draws from both internal and external data sources and systems.
- Guides the evolution of reporting needs, enhances accuracy and consistency across departments, and oversees direct reports.
- System Control:
- Manages the functionality, access, and integration of the agency management system including daily system use
- Monitors and maintains bank and carrier system integration (uploads, downloads, extracts, etc.).
- Sources accurate data from system users for reporting purposes.
- System Expertise:
- Serves as the agency’s liaison to IT, Information Security, Compliance and third party management partners for system-related topics.
Ideal candidates have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience in Analytical and system support roles OR High School Diploma or GED and 10 years of experience in Analytical and system support roles
- Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree
- License or Certification Type: IT Training and Certifications Required
- Skill(s): Systems analytics and reporting tools experience (e.g. Cognos, etc.)