Currently seeking Insurance Sales Representatives for a job opening in the Raleigh, NC, area. This Sales Position is key to the growth and success of the Company. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to develop, coordinate, and maintain the ongoing micro-business Insurance opportunity for the Agency.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative:
- This key position sells, markets, and services Insurance Products through Agency technology platforms for micro-Business Clients. The successful candidate will determine solutions to address Business needs of Clients by responding to Referrals and placing Insurance solutions
- Processes and oversees new applications and existing Client Renewals
- Sources all necessary information and acts as liaison between Client and Carrier to resolve outstanding items.
- Plays key role in driving Agency’s micro-business strategy
- Works with Partners to understand overall Business strategy and identify resources, tools, and methods to enhance Insurance Sales and Referral Performance
- Stays up to date on current and future trends in the micro Business Insurance space to support strategic planning within the Agency
- Produces Reports based on Performance tracking of micro Business Referrals and Sales. Identifies trends, discrepancies, and areas of improvement. Communicates information regularly to Agency Management.
- Establishes relationships with Clients to identify Business Insurance needs
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Banking Partners and Insurance Carriers
- Works with Agency Management to understand, identify, and pursue micro Business opportunities
Requirements of the Sales Representative:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 Year experience in Sales in Insurance Agency or Financial Institution OR High School Diploma and 5 years experience in Sales in Insurance Agency or financial institution
- P & C Licenses or ability to obtain within first 90 days of Employment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other technology rating platforms such as agency management systems and carrier quoting platforms
- Customer Experience and Customer Service Skills