System Search has an immediate opening for a Remote Group Benefits Account Manager in the Bethesda, MD area. As an Account Manager, you will support consultants in managing client accounts by researching and supporting client needs related to medical, dental, life and disability and other benefits plans and programs for employer clients.
The expectation at this level is that the analyst will exercise independent thinking and exercise judgement in knowing when to ask for assistance. If you don’t know, ask!
Responsibilities of the Group Benefits Account Manager:
- Assists Consulting Team in gathering, organizing, entering, and analyzing data for various Client Projects
- Increased focus on analysis of results and managing portions of projects
- Gathers Benchmarking, utilization, or rate data from Vendors via Request for Proposals
- Interprets meaning of data and summarizes responses from RFP in Excel or PowerPoint to present to Client
- Supports implementations of Benefit Plans with Carrier and Vendor Partners in conjunction with other members of Client work Team
- Understands Vendor/Carrier Markets, services, and technical tools
- Practice in supporting Consulting Team and Client needs – don’t be an order taker!
- Manages quality, attention to detail, and timeliness of Client deliverables
- Participates in Client Calls and meetings as appropriate
- Assists with preparation and delivery of clear and concise Client-friendly communications
Ideal Qualifications & Experience:
- 0 -3 Years Experience in Employee Benefits
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Life & Health License
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in demanding work environment
- Availability to travel on an as needed basis
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist