NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search, Inc. is seeking an Account Manager for an entry level Commercial Lines position in North Carolina Locations including:
This is a full time exempt position that will provide support to our staff in the management of the existing book of business with all tasks related to supporting commercial lines. Ability to work independently as needed.
- Coordinates and participates in meetings at Company office as well as assisting with presentations
- Provides support to Account Managers per their direction
- Maintains Policy checking process and Client surveys
- Performs all technical and clerical functions for the assigned book of business to assure the insurance service needs of individual clients are met including client file set-up, issuing evidence of insurance forms, and endorsements.
- Prepares summaries or Exposure Workbooks for the Account Manager, Account Executive, or Producers
- Handles Claims Administration
- Proofreads all documents to ensure completeness and accuracy of information in documents produced for service team members, clients, or carriers
- Addresses client needs by communicating with the client via computer, phone, or face-to-face interaction, and ensure that all appropriate resources are being utilized.
- Reviews and issues certificates of insurance, auto id cards, and client correspondence as instructed by the service team
- Pulls Loss Runs and underwriting needs as directed
- Develops and maintains complete, accurate, and timely data in data management system
- Other duties as assigned by manager, Account Executive & Producer
Qualifications & Experience:
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, to include excel, word, power point
- Excellent calendar management skills with meeting planning experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Attention to detail and follow-through; maintains a sense of urgency