NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
Currently seeking an Employee Benefits Service Team Lead for locations in North Carolina including:
The Benefits Team Lead is a trusted advisor who serves our clients by providing strategic product and service information. Qualified candidate will run the Account Management Team and handle a book of accounts. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment that rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurial thinking, we’d like to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Team Lead include:
- Assists Team in all aspects of servicing existing clients and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with insurance company underwriters and representatives to effectively oversee and negotiate the new and renewal marketing process.
- Analyzes carrier underwriting methodologies, validates carrier recommendations, and advises client regarding carrier projections.
- Participates in service meetings with clients and marketing meetings with analysts to secure new business and maintain renewal business.
- Resolves complex, escalated product or service concerns.
- Negotiates program renewals on behalf of client to attain best outcomes.
- Manages Team to achieve optimal workplace efficiency while retaining book of employee benefits accounts