Currently seeking a Group Benefits Account Executive in the Raleigh, NC area. The Benefits Account Executive is a trusted advisor who serves our clients by providing strategic product and service information. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment that rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurial thinking, we’d like to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Account Executive include:
- Assist Producer in all aspects of servicing existing clients and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with insurance company underwriters and representatives to effectively oversee and negotiate the new and renewal marketing process.
- Develop and manage strategic project plans for each client’s renewals.
- Advise clients regarding healthcare reinsurance contract options.
- Create and present complex custom client contribution models.
- Analyze carrier underwriting methodologies, validate carrier recommendations and advise client regarding carrier projections.
- Participate in sales and service meetings with clients and marketing meetings with analysts to secure new business and maintain renewal business.
- Resolve complex, escalated product or service concerns.
- Support the Zywave tool as it relates to clients and internal broker use.
- Effectively communicate all aspects of the Affordable Care Act and other compliance topics such as HIPAA and ERISA.
- Develop, monitor and present client dashboards highlighting key health utilization performance areas for clients.
- Negotiate program renewals on behalf of client to attain best outcomes.
- Work with Analyst to develop strategy and timeline to ensure efficient and effective client outcomes.
- Lead Open Enrollment presentations to educate client executive teams (CFO, CEO, and HR Director).