HYBRID / REMOTE
System Search is currently recruiting for a Hybrid / Remote Commercial Sales Vice President.
The Commercial Sales Leader is responsible for managing a team of validated Producers focused on growing their books of business, primarily in the commercial Property & Casualty segment. This position is managing only and does not have direct production responsibilities. The focus is on the development and growth of a Commercial Property & Casualty team producer team, to successfully achieve the organization’s strategic growth objectives. Successful candidates must have strong sales coaching and mentoring skills, as well as have an in-depth knowledge of the commercial Property & Casualty brokerage market. This is a hands-on, tactical role supporting a team-oriented sales process, which will require engaging with Producers in both the sales and renewal process.
The Commercial Sales Leader will be responsible for the growth and development of the organization’s Property & Casualty business segment. The Commercial Sales Leader will set producer production goals, work with producers to develop their strategic business plans, hold those producers accountable to the execution of those business plans, serve as a technical resource, coach and mentor producers and assist, as needed in all aspects of account acquisition and ongoing strategic retention.
Responsibilities of Commercial Sales VP include:
- Drive profitable organic revenue growth through client retention and new business production
- Strategize and collaborate with assigned producers to win new business
- Partner with the operations team to align sales and service models
- Create positive collaboration to drive a robust cross sell process
- Schedule and run weekly huddle meetings to 1) prepare and strategize for new business appointments 2) retain existing clients
- Create a positive, professional sales culture from which producers can succeed and thrive
- Join producers on new business appointments, assisting as needed to close sales
- Partner with Company recruiting team to source, recruit, and hire additional middle market team members
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10+ years of P&C commercial brokerage experience
- Previous track record as a successful P&C commercial broker sales or equivalent experience in the Insurance industry
- Deep knowledge and expertise of commercial the commercial P&C market
- Experience with structuring and implementing various risk retention strategies
- Strong visibility within the P&C community, including previous experience working with various national and/or regional carriers
- Proven track record for meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Consultative, solutions based selling approach
- Presents as a polished, knowledgeable insurance professional, with strong written, oral and sales/client presentation skills.
- Collaborative, passionate, high integrity
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be able to work in an environment that operates within budgets for revenue, expense management and sales goals
- Undergraduate degree
- Some Domestic Travel Required