System Search is currently recruiting for a Commercial Lines Processor for the Charlotte, NC area. The Processor supports leading account manager with clerical work for assigned accounts. Quality candidate is detail-oriented, helpful, and thorough.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Lines Processor include:
- Strategically assists in the remarketing of renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Generates quotes and obtains supplementary information for Commercial Lines Accounts
- Assures policies are accurate and renewed in a timely manner
- Stays abreast of industry information, new products, legislation, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge, performance and services to clients.
- Quickly identifies and resolves client service issues.
Ideal Requirements of the Commercial Lines Processor:
- Familiar with Commercial Lines operations
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- In depth understanding of advanced commercial lines of coverage with ability to advise clients concerning their complex insurance needs
Other Job Titles considered include Client Associate, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist