ELM GROVE, WI
System Search, Inc. is seeking a Client Service Specialist with direct experience with Commercial Lines Insurance Accounts for a position in Elm Grove, WI. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the day-to-day maintenance of customer files and acts as the front-line administrative processor. This person also provides first in class hospitality to external clients, business partners and vendors. The Client Service Specialist works to ensure client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from members of the production and account management staff.
· Maintains day to day office support functions such as stocking printers, handling sensitive documents and mail, deliveries, and other needs.
· Provides back up support to client support teams, eligibility and enrollment and/or agency management systems as needed.
· Performs administrative duties (filing, photocopying and faxing) in an efficient and timely manner.
· Prepares Summaries of Insurance for commercial lines department
· Prepares Expiration Reports for all departments
· Processes Certificates of Insurance, Claims, and Endorsement Requests to Insurance Carriers for Commercial Lines
Qualifications & Experience:
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist