System Search, Inc. is seeking a In-Person, Hybrid, or Remote Account Manager with direct experience with Commercial Lines Insurance Accounts for a position in Newark, DE. This position will manage a Book of Mid-Market Commercial Insurance Accounts.
- Provide strategic planning and consultative advice to clients, including marketing, and administration of insurance policies
- Maintain client files to ensure proper documentation, by processing Policies, Endorsements, Certificates of Insurance, Binders, Invoices, etc.
- Respond to client inquiries and requests and resolve any related service issues; Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, insurance carriers, and other vendors to ensure long term consistent business growth
- Recommend enhancements and improvements to processes, insurance products, and/or policies to effectively meet client’s insurance needs
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 Years Experience managing Commercial Lines Insurance accounts
- College Degree preferred
- Current Property and Casualty Insurance License required
- CISR or CIC designations preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Applied/EPIC
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist