System Search, Inc. is seeking an Account Manager with direct experience with Commercial Lines Insurance Accounts for a position in Knoxville, TN. This position will provide assistance to the Producer in the handling and processing of commercial business.
Commercial Lines Account Manager Position Summary:
- Managing accounts in accordance with agency standards and workflows.
- Binding and issuing policies, endorsements and audits.
- Preparing Premium/Loss Analysis and Modification Analysis.
- Determining appropriate marketing strategy for placement of business.
- Processing new business/renewal applications, endorsements, certificates, cancellations, audits, check policies and preparing proposals.
- Preparing binders, certificates, account summaries (to include premium and loss experience as well as coverage), endorsements, policies, lost policy releases and account balance status when requested. Ensuring items are delivered and/or mailed to client. Initiating correspondence with companies and clients. Maintaining expiration control log.
- Reviewing and interpreting coverage for new and renewal policies per guidelines, endorsements and handling audits for accuracy in rating, typing coverage and signatures.
- Responding to client questions regarding insurance coverage and exposures.
- Establishing strong working relationships with clients, underwriters and carriers.
- Researching for unique coverage situations and new coverages in the industry.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience:
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Property & Casualty license or the ability to obtain within 90 days is required.
- CISR and/or CIC designations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist