System Search, Inc. is seeking an Account Executive with direct experience with Commercial Lines Insurance Accounts for a position in Cheshire, CT.
- Manages client expectations, service commitments, and anticipates needs of the client.
- Manages Client expectations, service commitments, and anticipates needs of the Client
- Analyses commercial lines accounts and makes decisions based on individual risk characteristics, exposure analysis, hazard recognition and control.
- Works with larger and complex accounts and assists clients with the strategic design of insurance plans.
- Acts as field underwriter and authorized representative of the insurance carrier in order to determine if coverage should be bound. Binds coverage as appropriate.
- Strategically remarkets renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Prepares proposals for the client, including, but not limited to submissions, loss evaluations and risk analysis to ensure timely and accurate quotations and policies.
- Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims by obtaining adjusters or visits from agency staff (i.e. Claims Advocate). Facilitates the prompt response from carriers and their staff in an effort to work toward a settlement of all claims.
- Reviews audits of policies and verifies their accuracy. Confirms necessary corrections between the client and the carrier are executed. Proactively communicates with client any significant audit differences and determines the need for further action.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10 years’ experience in the Insurance industry with a focus on Commercial Lines of Coverage required
- Current Property and Casualty Insurance License
- CPCU or CIC Designation Preferred
- College Degree Preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to travel to Client sites with a reliable source of transportation
Other Job Titles considered include Account Manager, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist