NORTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search is currently recruiting for a Claims Advovate for North Carolina locations including:
In the event of a claim for a customer, the Claims Advocate serves as the liaison between the customer and the carrier to provide the best possible claims service. The role of the Claims Advocate is to help the client navigate through the claims process with a focus on bringing claims to a resolution and protecting the customer’s best interest.
Responsibilities of the Claims Advocate include:
- Gathers claim information, reviews coverage with the customer, and prepares loss When possible, encourages and provides information for the customer to report claims directly to the carrier. Consults with customer on the importance of prompt reporting, return to work, and risk management issues.
- Assists customer with any problems that arise after the claim is Works directly with the claims adjuster to address the issue, coordinates conference calls, as needed, and provides the customer with a resolution to the issue.
- Provides follow up on claims from the time it is reported until it is closed. Keeps claim information updated in AMS360 with information for the carrier website and from information received from the adjuster throughout the claims process.
- Notifies all carriers involved when there is a lawsuit and notifies the company producer with any
- Works with claims adjusters to ensure appropriate reserve levels are set for effective resolution of
- Reviews large loss claims and works with the claims adjuster to identify possible reserve Notifies the company producer for any reserve increases over $25,000.
- Submit and document FR10’s.
- Assists with claim reviews
- Interact, communicate, and collaborate with company staff; sharing information and time as needed to support business objectives
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Assists or completes other tasks as directed by Claims Practice Leader
Ideal Requirements of the Claims Advocate:
- Hold and maintain a NC Insurance Agent and/or Adjuster license.
- Minimum high school graduate. College degree and/or industry designations preferred.