System Search, Inc. is seeking Benefits Insurance Producers for multiple Connecticut Locations including:
This consultant-advisory sales position is key to the growth and success of a large Insurance Firm. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully creating and maintaining an employee benefits book of business by using their industry knowledge and a value-added approach to building relationships.
Responsibilities of the Employee Benefits Producer:
- Works within an internal network to sell deeper into Business relationships
- Uses employee benefits insurance knowledge and industry expertise to help build robust commercial insurance programs for customers.
- Partners with key relationships, interacts through sales processes, and supports efforts to meet insurance partner selling goals.
- Works to offer clients/prospects state-of-the-art employee benefits sales/service platforms, helping them manage their businesses needs with; health and ancillary benefits, HR and pharmacy/claims technology and data analytics.
- Builds and strengthens productive relationships inside and outside our organization.
- Works closely and cooperatively with agency team members and with our sales and partners to exceed personal and agency revenue targets.
- Works within defined sales process and productively represents the needs and responsibilities of the employee benefits sales team to both internal and external partners.
Requirements of the Employee Benefits Producer:
- Experience in Insurance Sales
- Current Life & Health Insurance License
- Current knowledge of Employee Benefits marketplace
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist