We have an immediate opening for a Benefits Account Managers in Charleston, SC, to serve as the primary point of contact for client interaction, service and sales.
Responsibilities of Benefits Account Manager will be to:
- Lead Projects, deadlines, and meetings utilizing Project Management tools
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, insurance carriers, and other customer stakeholders
- Manage the annual renewal process and client termination process
- Participate in bi-annual client meetings to thoroughly review accounts
- Manage Request for Proposal (RFP) process with Health Insurance Carriers and internal analyst
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Coordinate the work of others
Ideal Benefits Account Manager candidates have the following:
- 2+ years Account Management experience in Insurance industry with focus on Accident and Health Lines of Coverage
- Strong working knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- College Degree Preferred
- Proficient computer skills – Agency Management Systems, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package to qualified candidates. Professional environment with opportunities for advancement.
Other Job Titles considered include Account Executive, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Account Representative, Account Specialist, Account Associate, Client Relationship Manager, Client Engagement Specialist