System Search is currently recruiting for an Assistant Vice President of Consulting for Charlotte, NC. This is a full-time exempt position that can be In Person, hybrid, or remote. The Director of Consulting has local and/or regional responsibility for relationships with multiple highly complex clients. Manages results, maintains strong relationships with strategic/national client stakeholders and carriers, and is responsible client satisfaction. Provides strategic/national client advisory and consultative services for assigned health and welfare plans and services. Where applicable, aids with coaching regarding monthly reporting, marketing, communications, and Account Management duties. Provides education on product knowledge, market trends, compliance matters, etc. to clients and team members as needed.
Responsibilities of the AVP:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing monthly and quarterly reporting, strategic analysis, compliance and legislative guidance, contract and performance standards review, HR procedures assistance, communication and accountability internally and externally, and overall client retention and service.
- Works with Senior Leadership team to develop client deliverables and innovate with technology.
- Ensures deliverables are executed within the local office(s) and that they are complete, accurate and conform to Company standards. Makes adjustments as necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with carrier representatives as well as key client stake holders in the strategic/national segment.
- Acts as subject matter expert for company products and services for team members as well as clients.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to team Provide team with solutions for consideration and trends for annual stewardship meetings.
- Assists account teams with difficult renewals and assists in identifying client needs and creating a solution to the problem.
- Assists Producers in identifying opportunities and closing prospective business.
- Ensures all client data is entered into CRM System (Salesforce) in a timely manner, policies are renewed, EAR entered correctly, etc.
- Performs periodic spot checks to confirm data is correct.
- Coordinates with AVP of Account Management to ensure seamless implementation and smooth delivery of client.
Ideal Requirements of the AVP:
- Four Year college or university degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, and Industrial Psychology, Economics or Healthcare related field.
- 10+ years of health and welfare consulting experience; Experience mentoring and/or coaching team members a plus.
- Life, Accident and Health License required.
- CEBS Certification a plus
- Ability to sit at a computer for a long period of time as well in automobile and airplane for travel to client.
- Knowledge of benefits administration, industry trends, carrier products and services and alternative funding methods such as ASO and stop loss.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Must be highly detail oriented and able to process and communicate complex industry information.