System Search is currently recruiting for an Assistant Vice President over Benefits Account Management for Charlotte, NC. This is a full-time exempt position that can be In Person, Hybrid, or Remote. Responsibilities include service and claims resolution, HR assistance, benefits administration support, implementation and contract review, communications, compliance expertise, and vendor accountability for performance standards for clients in the National Account segment. Along with Client Management staff, Account Manager has documentation responsibilities to include maintaining client files, updating checklists, and communicating to clients regularly on outstanding issues.
Responsibilities of the AVP:
- Serves as Vendor Liaison for a $2M+ plus book of Clients including large, nationally known publicly traded companies.
- Responsible for maintaining outstanding checklists and renewal timelines.
- Provides Problem-resolution for ongoing or escalated issues.
- Responsible for running carrier reports where applicable or ordering monthly reporting directly from the carrier.
- Responsible for negotiating with vendors to provide competitive Provide contract review, comparisons and recommendations for renewals by established deadlines.
- Proactive customer service and HR support.
- Maintains internal files and databases with all client data.
- Implementation and compliance support.
- Proficient in completing fully insured Company renewal package.
- Assists and organizes the onboarding process for all new business cases and new business lines on designated accounts.
- Proficient in carrier alternatives, products and systems.
- Attendance at weekly Health and Welfare meetings, planning sessions and Company-Sponsored events.
Ideal Requirements of the AVP:
- 5+ years’ experience in Employee Benefits Administration
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Health & Life Insurance Licensed required
- Experienced in Voluntary Benefits, Work Site Products and Enrollment/Eligibility Options for Clients to include Benefits Administration Systems.
- Ability to sit at a computer for a long period of time as well as in automobile and airplane for travel to client locations
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, to include excel, word, power point
- Strong client development and relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong aptitude for organization and prioritization
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in duties and responsibilities