SOUTH CAROLINA LOCATIONS
System Search has openings for Full-Time and Part-Time Administrative Assistants in South Carolina locations including:
- Rock Hill, SC
- Summerville, SC
Position will support Teams in growing Business. Focus remains on helping to ensure Clients and Team have what they need for success. The Administrative Assistant will leverage organizational skills to maintain reception area and conference rooms while ensuring supplies stocked appropriately. To be successful, Position will need to know how to work under pressure / deadlines and want to help others achieve goals.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Acts as ambassador of Company culture to clients, teams and visitors.
- Answers telephone calls incoming from Company clients and contacts and directs to appropriate team member.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally.
- Maintains day to day office support functions such as stocking printers, handling sensitive documents and mail, deliveries, and other needs.
- Performs administrative duties (filing, photocopying and faxing) in an efficient and timely manner.
- Attends team meetings to take notes and documents meetings as needed.
- Provides back up support to client support teams, eligibility and enrollment and/or agency management systems as needed.
- Supports Company client teams in peer reviewing and assembly of client presentations.
- Develops presentations by designing format, collecting information, and compiling data.
- Composes correspondence and/or reports.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience of Administrative Assistant:
- Customer service experience in a professional office or customer support environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as phone etiquette
- Proficient in using computers, internet Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Insurance Markets, Products, Services insurance Ratings, and Underwriting Procedures